If you want to write under different pen names, you might be wondering how to set up your Author Central page so that you can see all of your books.
Seems it’s actually pretty easy to do!
Set Up Your Different Pen Names At Your Amazon Author Central Page
All you need to do is
1. Log into your Amazon Author Central account
2. Go to the Books tab and then click on the Add More Books button.
3. Search for the book that you’ve written under your pen name. And add it.
4. Amazon will then pop up a box that says that you are not listed as the author .. blah blah.
5. The option at the bottom of the pop up box is “If you write under a different name, let us know”. Click on the let us know link.
6. You’ll get an email to confirm that it really is you (so you can’t claim to be Stephanie Meyer when you are not really her) so click the confirmation link in your email.
And then your accounts will be linked in Author Central, but not on the Amazon website obviously (because you don’t want people knowing you are the same person – duh!).
To Switch Between Your Pen Names
Now to just flick between the two (or more) pen names you click the drop down box next to your name at the top.
(I did read that you are only limited to three different pen names at Amazon Author Central though – I’ve only got two so I don’t know if this is true or not).
If you need further help, check out the author central help pages.